Good Bands

poetrychick

Another band I am going to call it, even though it is apparently one person is Bjork ( I know, I know, I didn't put the little dot thingys). I was scared a little bit, you should listen to Earth Intruders:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=earth+intruders+by+bjork&hl=en&sitesearch=#

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I don't know how to do the dot thingys either, but I've heard one of bjork's songs... I don't remember what it was called, but it's the one where, in the video, the tears or whatever would like come out of her eyes, in her mouth, out her nose. lol I don't even remember what it sounded like. That was a while ago.

I won't state the obvious, since everybody here's heard it before.

But I will add Broken Family Band to this little eclectic list of good bands! BF sent me a CD, and, while a little morose at times, they are funny, and have one of the more unique styles I've heard in a long time. Good stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Damage is a hard rock band out of Orange County that has been nominated and has won many awards in LA and OC and have an album out called "Truth and Consequences." They have worked with many acclaimed OC music legends and are now coming into their own as a band that is here to stay.