The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #122

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Songfacts, Karma!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: We´re really happy to have you here. We love Lea so we will love you too... :thumbsup: When you go back home, keep on posting and nominating... I bet you have a computer back home... and if you don´t, get yourself one. My mom is 79 and she uses the computer a lot.

Darryl didn´t really explain you how to vote, he was joking, you know... :cool: It´s ladies first, so your noms go first, then mine, because I´m the oldest woman here :grin:, then Lucky, who´s a bit younger than I, and so on... ;)

:D that is just to funny :D I fully understand, it is always ladies first. and btw, I am home :D Yes, i do have my own computer. I am a computer nut among other things. Love the things. I wish I had let Lea talk me into this much sooner but I am stubborn if nothing else. :D

GREAT!!! :happybanana:

So thanks to Lea now we have a new amazing Songfactor... :bow:

Or maybe should I say "we have Lea thanks to our new amazing Songfactor"? :laughing:

Stick to us, Karma. You´ll love us and we already love you... :)

Robert Plant definitely heard that one!

And I missed the Great Conversation, but I like Sting solo and The Police... coincidentally, Fields of Gold is my favourite of his solo songs.

To be honest, I'm fine with a 'smaller' community... it wouldn't be as fun or close-knit with hundreds of regulars ;)

I have a ?. I checked out the members site and you seem to have a lot of members. However, the majority of them have never posted. Don't they participate at all?

I always wondered why people do that...

my best guess would be that most of them registered to the main site and the forum in one go, and never bothered to return here (their loss ;) )

She is pretty awesome Jenny. She's my best friend. I'm glad I finally got her to come here I've been trying for quite awhile.

She's been getting a little bored lately so now she has something new to do.

She's not your typical senior and if you met her in person you wouldn't believe she is in her 70's. She comes from good stock. She can run circles around me :D