The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #122

hmmmmm, did I feel a slight tug on my leg concerning the voting process? ;) As for Sting, I like a lot of his stuff but it would be very dull if we all liked the same thing. Thanks so much for the great welcome. I think I might hang around for a while.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to put you right, you vote for the songs in the age order of nominators - your songs first (I'll bet you don't look 74) - then mine, Joe's and so on.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sounds like somebody is trying to confuse the new girl :shades: :D

She is not her age in anyway. Neither is my grandmother who just turned 101 I think.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sounds like somebody is trying to confuse the new girl :shades: :D

She is not her age in anyway. Neither is my grandmother who just turned 101 I think.

Hey, if you can get your grandmother to sign up too, yours will probably be the first account with 3 generations of family on the site.

She's in Wyo and I'm in OR. and I don't think she could be persuaded. Her years are catching up with her this year :puppyeyes: But not so many years ago you would never have guessed she was as old as she is.

She is tired of being here and wants to go home. I can't really fault her for tho. I think I'd be the same.

Ah .. I understand. I thought she might have still been kind of spunky, so I kidded about it with the best possible motive. But the reality sounds a bit subdued. I hope she remains relatively healthy to the end.

Well she is 101 and has remained pretty spunky for most of her life :D If it was 5 years ago I might have gotten her to participate in the tens :laughing: