The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #122

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but all three are great songs and I would like to see at least one make the ten. The votes will be so split none of them would make it.

I'm not a big Bowie fan myself but I really like those three songs a lot :thumbsup:

Hi, my nick is Karma and I am Lea's momm I don't know how to do this yet so will just jump in.

I would like to nominate:

Don't Stop Believin' by Journey and

Fields Of Gold by Sting

I didn't see either on the big list.

Hello and Welcome to SF, karma :thumbsup:

I'll just provide youtube links for your songs, so that people who are not familiar with them, have the chance to have a listen :)

Did Lea explain how everything works? (well, she obviously did with the nominations, didn't she)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Welcome Karma. Any Mom of Lea's is always welcome. :)

Just to put you right, you vote for the songs in the age order of nominators - your songs first (I'll bet you don't look 74) - then mine, Joe's and so on.

The old Bowie 3 card trick happened once before and none of them made it. 'China Girl' was on my Lista, so that'll be in my Ten.

Laurie, you and I like lots of similar music. The Turtles have always been favorites of mine. Elvis will be in my Ten too. I won't promise any more votes now though. There's quite a few there I'll have to listen to.

:headphones: