Tattoos!

PSYCHOcatholic

What kind of tattoos does everybody have, if anybody.

I have been thinking about getting one, but i want it to be freakin awesome since it will be with me all of my life. To get one taken off is too expensive, so, i figure i get one with some good meaning.

Anybody here have any thoughts on tattoos?

What are some of the cool ones you have seen?

I swore that I'd get a tattoo before I turned 30, but my persuasive powers of procrastination got the better of me. I would have gotten a yin yang symbol somewhere. I dig the concept.

I have jokingly said that I was going to get a tattoo of a zipper on the big honking scar on my stomach to make it look like I was zipped open. Unless there is a lot of alcohol involved, I don't see it happening.

I have no tatoos, but my kids do. My oldest son had 3, Wiley Coyote choking the life out the Roadrunner on his bicep, a yinyang symbol on his chest, and his son's initials on the inside of his forearm.

Now that he has passed, my other 2 sons and several of my nephews are going as a group to have his initials tatooed on their forearms in the same manner.

I nomally like tatoos only if they are meaningful, but I remember him coming home with the Wiley/Roadrunner one, and it amused me so much that I didn't mind.

Not afraid of needles, but I also can't think of anything I'd like as a permanent part of my body. I do have friends that have tattoos, though and they are very nice. My one friend loooooves her kitties, so she got a cat (looks similar to Rachel's avatar) on her shoulder. Another friend has a few, and didn't get the first one until after she turned 40.