Bazooka's Top Ten

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good list, Bazooka... and good Top.

I beleve this was the first time I knew so few songs. Thank you for making us discover many gems.

I had found out about "Ballad of Cable Hogue -- Calexico" thanks to a Top ten (you nominated it) and it made mt¡y number 1 here.. :thumbsup:

I also found out about the Beau Brummels and Slim Harpo´s songs. I didn´t know them, as well as Barbara George´s and some other song I can´t remember right now.

A great Top Ten Bazooka! How do you like the finished product? I like every song there except Argent ... I don't care for it much because it was so very over played in my youth, but it's still a good song.

Good goin' Sir!! :thumbsup:

A great Top Ten Bazooka! How do you like the finished product?

This seems still sort of a victory for the familiar. .Fire . I Can't Get Next To You . Hold Your Head Up . and Come And Get Your Love . had all already made Top Tens. And What It's Like . is probably better known the younger folk than most of my other selections.

I'm surprised Ain't That A Bitch . scored so well -- but then, how can anybody not like Johnny "Guitar" Watson at his very best?

Very disappointed about 0 for Vamos Nenas.. Is it the foreign (to most) language? Cordero has toured and recorded with Calexico.

I, of course, like every song I put on the list.