Amy Winehouse Hospitalized

Viaene

Amy Winehouse Hospitalized

All those long nights might finally have caught up to Amy Winehouse.

The beehived singer has been hospitalized in London to undergo tests after fainting at her home Monday afternoon.

Winehouse's rep, Tracey Miller, confirmed the incident to E! News, adding that the singer "may be kept in overnight for observation."

Per Miller, the 24-year-old's manager's assistant was "fortunately" with Winehouse at the time and managed "to stop her falling."

"She quickly recovered and her father Mitch took her to the hospital as a precaution."

Meanwhile, another Winehouse rep told the BBC that Winehouse was "doing admin" at the time of her fainting spell.

The "Rehab" singer apparently had planned on signing autographs for a group of die-hard Canadian fans who had congregated outside her Camden home for most of the day, only to discover they had already left the premises. It was then that she fainted.

Winehouse is currently undergoing tests at the London Clinic in the Marylebone section of the city, and per Miller, doctors remain "unsure of the cause of the incident."

The "Rehab" singer apparently had planned on signing autographs for a group of die-hard Canadian fans who had congregated outside her Camden home for most of the day, only to discover they had already left the premises. It was then that she fainted."

She fainted when she found out her "diehard" fans weren't so diehard. Hmmmm. Got her a mention, huh? ;)

The "Admin " :

2 oz. Super Glue

1 oz. Liquid Paper

1 oz. turpentine or solvent of choice

1 bottle of Vodka ( Absolute )

1. Combine the first three ingredients and inhale deeply for at least 30 minutes ( a towel over the head is recommended ) .

2. Follow with straight chugging of the third or combine with step 1 .

Pity... :P :P I really like her. I hadn´t been so excited by a new artist since Patti Smith´s debut in 1975. I know, I already said that, many times...

...but I really hope she´ll find some time to go on performing and songwriting. She´s different and she´s really the best. Too bad she´s so self-destructive and no self-confident at all...

Oh , I like her too , edna . I guess it is just another case of someone with so much potential who can't handle the limelight well . I think she doesn't really believe she deserves what she has and is slumming it to try and 'test' herself and the environment she finds herself in now . She's also proud in her own way , and since the world sees her in this characterization , she is going to unapologetically slap back in this way . Shane MacGowan of the Pogues was the same .

Here's Amy just before the makeover ... make any sense !?!?

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=1-4Nz1TxS-A

Edited by Guest

According to Yahoo music news, she has been diagnosed with emphysema. Smoking cocaine and cigarettes (although at her young age, it has to be the crack more than anything) is blamed.

It's a shame people do this to their bodies.

Amy Winehouse has been diagnosed with emphysema, the singer’s father confirms. Doctors have warned Winehouse that if she continues to smoke drugs, she’d not only lose her voice, but “it will kill her,†as only 70 percent of her lung capacity remains.

Yeah, she's done. Damn... what a waste of talent.