The Great Funny Images Thread

Viaene

Looks like they drive on the other side of the road from here :P

The cars are parked along a one way street. The guy is walking in the designated "Omnibus only" portion of the boulevard, though his truck is parked on the siding of that restricted portion, which is legal for delivery purposes.

Levis, guess they have similar makes of cars in Delhi as they have in Brazil. This was taken in my city of Curitiba.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's reading manual instructions that say "remove sleeve and film" like on a TV Dinner, so he removed his sleeve and filmed it on a camcorder :shifty:

perfect... :laughing: I love that! (my kinda humor) :grin:

Thanks, Levis, for the helpful tip. I will try my best to not feel stupid. :blush:

The cars are parked along a one way street. The guy is walking in the designated "Omnibus only" portion of the boulevard, though his truck is parked on the siding of that restricted portion, which is legal for delivery purposes.

Levis, guess they have similar makes of cars in Delhi as they have in Brazil. This was taken in my city of Curitiba.

Yup, I realised - that's why I pointed it out, thought it was funny. Really shouldn't be, tho, I think the car's Italian...