Viaene

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

peeandpoo.jpg

I'm very certain that these 'toys' have their origin in Japan . The Japanese find such renderings cute and you will find numerous examples in eveything from comics and advertising to serious health information put out by the government . They are not in the least considered tasteless or offensive. :stars: :laughing:

Agreed , but I'm sure you'd get some odd looks from many parents were you to give them to their kids . This type of stuff is usually found in those party favor / risque humor or gift shops in the US , for adults with the appropriate type of sense of humor in mind, right ? Not likely Toys -R-Us as they could be here . Either that , or things have really changed since I've last been home for any length of time .

Change.jpg

People outside of the United States probably won't get the humor.

I get it. Mostly because here in Australia we get more coverage of the US elections than our own elections, and pretty much no coverage of any other country's elections. Why? Who knows.

I get it. Mostly because here in Australia we get more coverage of the US elections than our own elections, and pretty much no coverage of any other country's elections. Why? Who knows

Re: US elections in foreign countries

on election day ('night' for us) we had 6-9 hour special broadcasts in the 4 biggest channels (not including news channels)

I feel sorry for people in other nations then, I get bored enough watching my own election (or anything that has to do with politics)