The Great Funny Images Thread

Viaene

To not overload the jokes thread I thought a new topic would be designated.

Cartoons, comics, funny pictures, you probably know how it goes :)

because I don't know what kind of cartoon-humor you most like I'll start with a not too absurd one :P

jimmygw4.jpg

Edited by Guest

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ :laughing: :laughing:

xkcd is by some loser who payed thousands of dollars to have a bathtub filled with ballpit balls and hes also creepy and stalkery as hell

I don't know him, is that so?

every_damn_morning.png

title: "Every Damn Morning"

Edited by Guest
title

every_damn_morning.png

title: "Every Damn Morning"

notice how every picture is him being bested by his ideal stick figure girlfriend also i cant tell whats going on in that comic anyway

a lot of his recent comics have had him writing creepy things addressed to this chick he liked but who apparently went off and married some other guy, like one had him acting like he was giving a speech at their wedding as if he was the one getting married, and he tried to pass it off as funny

he had an entire "strip" the other day that was just his stick-figure-with-a-hat looking depressed and i forget what the alternate text was but it was laughable

but anyway he prides himself on telling oh-so-sophisticated math jokes (that are usually hardly jokes in the first place) and acting like he knows how to treat women right despite the fact that he cant seem to get any

notice how every picture is him being bested by his ideal stick figure girlfriend also i cant tell whats going on in that comic anyway
it's about you remembering a dream very vividly when you wake up, but you forget the details very quickly, eg when you want to tell someone about it at the breakfast table :)

he had an entire "strip" the other day that was just his stick-figure-with-a-hat looking depressed and i forget what the alternate text was but it was laughable

yes, that's true, but that was part of a longer strip that together makes (a bit) more sense ;)

hes not very clear in his medium since its ridiculously easy to assume that there was something his girlfriend was doing in the last panel since its obviously an entirely visual gag

but why would you have an entire strip devoted to showing some guy being depressed just one panel that does nothing to move the story forward

the dudes an emo