Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me

TheLizard

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually leave parties after 2 beers because I generally do not like to drink. There are the rare occasions when I an having a good time and I loose track of how many drinks I have had, but that happens quite infrequently. I am talking about gatherings for work, not family parties. I dont drink anything stronger than coffee at family events. I just dont care that much about it. I do like my cigars, though.

Well, belching the alphabet could come in handy for her one day. You never know. :cool:

- Over the weekend I accidentally stepped on a screw and it got stuck in my foot... and I had to go to the hospital. I have pictures on Facebook if anyone wants to get grossed out. :D

- Sometimes I eat food right out of the can because I'm lazy.

I usually leave parties after 2 beers because I generally do not like to drink.

I usually leave parties without saying goodbye to no one (except the host) Otherwise it´s two more hours kissign people and insisting "No, really, I have to go" and exchanging phone numbers et all...

I also eat standing in front of the fridge, from the can or the tupperware.

^ yeah that's it... that's what happens. But I wouldn't call mine 'tolerance' (I'm from the wrong country to have 'tolerance' ;) )... it's just a slightly dizzy, shaky feeling - so once that kicks in it's a matter of 'ugh... no more :stars:' Maybe I'm just a drink wimp :P