Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me

TheLizard

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time I was trully "drunk" was several years ago. A nephew, recently turned 21, decided to challenge his Auntie. Since there was no chance of driving (we were at our place in the country, no where to drive to), I took him up on it.

We shared an entire fifth of Jim Beam, then went on to drink a fifth of Goldschlager. I love that stuff, it's just so darned pretty. Needless to say, when all was said and done, Auntie was the one still on top of the table, rather than under. I will admit to one hellacious hangover the next morning, however. :D

Ohh, I have another talent as well. I can bend each of my fingers at the first knuckle, and keep them that way. That may not sound like much ... but just try it.

We shared an entire fifth of Jim Beam, then went on to drink a fifth of Goldschlager. I love that stuff, it's just so darned pretty. Needless to say, when all was said and done, Auntie was the one still on top of the table, rather than under. I will admit to one hellacious hangover the next morning, however. :D

Wow, Lucky... :P :P :laughing:

Not one of my prouder moments, but true. :D

I can say I did nothing (other than the actual event ;) ) to make a fool out of myself. I'm a terrible influence at times. I taught my daughter to belch the alphabet, when she was 11 or so. Lovely thing to teach your daughter huh? I can't do it anymore, but she can. :D