Did Anybody ever....

Danielj

I think Terry Bozzio was the lead singer of Missing Persons in the '80's, right?

Jenny, I read that and thought the same thing. But the lead singer was Dale Bozzio. Her husband was Terry. I think I had an 80s brain fart and combined Missing Persons with Berlin (Terri Nunn) and came up with Terri Bozzio. Excuse me while I do an 80s dance and sing in my highest voice...

"What are words for when no one listens anymore?"

and

"I remember hating you for loving me...riding on the Metro."

If you know both of those songs, you are too damned old. :laughing:

Yes, Dale and Terry Bozzio of Missing Person. They had a very interesting song called Mental Hopscotch. I guess that makes me too d*mned old!

Also, I think Billy Sheehan played bass on some of David Lee Roth's solo stuff.

Terry Bozzio played some drums for Frank Zappa before forming Missing Persons. Billy Sheehan played with David Lee Roth (and some other well knowns) before and after becoming a member of Mr. Big. Sheehan is considered one of the best bass players of all time, and has been credited with developing a finger-tapping technique on bass similar to that of Eddie Van Halen's on guitar. I remember Sheehan even had an instructional video for sale on TV commercials. But I could have sworn Sheehan died a few months ago - is this true or not?

:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

• 1 month later...