Favorite Bewitched episode

Mike

The Joker is a Card

Community Score9.1

Superb

First aired: 10/14/1965 Production Code: 3975

Uncle Arthur arrives playing practical jokes on Darrin and Endora while Samantha is trying to get these two antagonists to make up once and for all. Uncle Arthur notices Darrin’s problems with Endora and encourages him do something. Uncle Arthur pretends to teach Darrin some magic, thus Darrin tried to let Endora disappear by performing the "Yagazuzie Zim"-song. Finally a situation occurs when Uncle Arthur seems to need Darrin’s help in getting Endora back.

Although I like all the episodes with Uncle Arthur and Aunt Clara, the above episode is my favourite. To me, the series went downhill after Dick York was replaced by Dick Sargent.

Doctor Bombay was another very funny character.

"I mean, there are two Darren Stevens, right? Dick York and Dick Sargeant. Yeah, right, as if we wouldn't notice! Oh hold on: Dick York, Dick Sergeant, Sergeant York... Wow, thats weird!"

Just like no one was ever supposed to notice that Clark Kent was Superman. George Reeves, Chrisopher Reeves; both die from a freak accident.

Now that's weird, too!

• 1 year later...

Just like no one was ever supposed to notice that Clark Kent was Superman. George Reeves, Chrisopher Reeves; both die from a freak accident.

Now that's weird, too!

Just for the sake of accuracy:

It's Christopher Reeve (not Reeves)

And neither actor died from a "freak accident".

George Reeves died of a gunshot wound to the head, almost universally considered a suicide, or called a murder by a few conspiracy theorists, but neither case an accident.

Christopher Reeve died of heart failure more than nine years after his paralyzing injury from being thrown from a horse, not as a result of that injury. He produced, directed and acted in film projects and was active in research lobbying during those years.