Internet Hoax

Apparently the security details at those stadiums full of people took it seriously. Were they wrong to do so? What if it had been a sincere threat that was carried out, but ignored because it "sounded bogus?" The security forces would have been put on trial.

I always told my kids while they were growing up, "Freedom is not free. It's cost is self-government."

Apparently the security details at those stadiums full of people took it seriously. Were they wrong to do so? What if it had been a sincere threat that was carried out, but ignored because it "sounded bogus?" The security forces would have been put on trial.

I always told my kids while they were growing up, "Freedom is not free. It's cost is self-government."

The US isn't any safer now that one more member of a website - dedicated to 100% stupidity - is in jail. This was a waste of resources; common sense has to step in at one point. Security detail combing stores for "suspicious large purchases of materials" is one thing. Wasting money to process this kid to jail for making a post at a website intended for such a purpose is about as stupid as the poster himself.

okay look:

- you do not make jokes about things like that

- but it's 4chan - who takes 4chan seriously?

- however, the US cannot ignore these things - and it shouldn't

- but really... JAIL? for a posting on a satirical website?

I kinda see both sides :P

you know the funny thing is that some guy who did that school shooting in like switzerland or whatever posted on 4chan before he did it

but anyway

people who dont know 4chan or at least sa shouldnt be on the internet or try to view the situation so simply

4chan is half people trolling other people and the other half is retards who are just going with the flow and believe me that kind of post wouldnt seem that out of place on there which makes me wonder why they singled it out

wow he used "epic win" okay he deserved it

why is he getting in trouble from something he did in 2006 or is this just a really old article