Baby Songs

Uncle Joe

Hi...I'm making a CD for my first grandchild. She is due in October. I'm looking for songs for baby girl, baby and new parents. I've already selected a few like There's A New Kid In Town (using just the refrain), House At Pooh Corner, Wonder, and some others. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks! Grandpa :help: Your favorite Grandpa

Congrats!

Here are a few links:

Another thread discussing Songs Written For Children [CLICK HERE].

Another thread discussing songs, and a little more info on slideshow presentations. CLICK HERE

In that thread Grammiel sent me a private indicating that he uses the software program MemoriesToTV which is found on this web site: PictureToTV.com [click here]. If you have a DVD burner on your computer you should really consider using this program to preserve photos of your grand daughter after she is born.

If you dont have a DVD burner, there are tons of other slideshow programs that are easy to use. One of the programs is SwishPix [CLICK HERE FOR EXAMPLES] or SIMPLE STAR.

Basically there are a lot of ways to be creative and present your Grand Daughters photos to others! :thumbsup:

Congrats again!

-Brian