Wonky Boards

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's just the Halloween spooks .... but this morning prior to logging in, there was the dreaded red banner "Database Error". After logging in things were fine, so no harm, but just the sight of that banner was enough to scare the bleep out of me. :P

• 2 months later...

Woops :o

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@forum.songfacts.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.39 Server at forum.songfacts.com Port 80

:o:o

I didn't do it! :couch:

PS: It was about 11pm Indian time. Subtract 5.5 hours for GMT. From there you're on your own :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

We did a little code work the last few days trying to clean up some loose ends, so I'm hoping the database errors go away, but let us know if they keep coming. Good news: the Top 10 list looks like it's updating again and the RSS feeds are working. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi.

The main site has been very slow the last 2 days, and when it bogs down, it slows the boards down as well. We're digging in under the hood to try and pin down the problem and speed things up. The slowness happens mostly during the peak times, which is about 10a-4pEST.

:thumbsdown: