Wonky Boards

The boards have been freaking out on me for the past day. They take forever to come up, if at all, and then I can only read one or two posts before I'm thrown out altogether. I thought it was just me, but I've had confirmation from a reliable source that it's happened to someone else as well. It may only be a minor temporary glitch, but I wanted to put it on record in case something serious should occur.

Edited by Guest

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I had any problems yesterday...

normally there's a phase like that every day at 12:00 CET (6am EST) where the forum doesn't load for 15,20 sometimes 30 minutes, but strangely exactly that happened on monday 3 hours earlier

things that make you go hmmm... :P

It happened to me all day yesterday, and several times last summer. I can read one or two posts, and if I try to go to another thread every thing freezes and I can't log out. Eventually the "Website cannot display this page" page comes up and I can't log back in for 30 to 45 minutes.

Hi all.

Thanks for letting us know about these issues. I optimized some tables and put a note in to Fusion to take a look.

There's a chance we've used up too much monthly bandwidth and are getting choked, which would be an easy fix - get more bandwidth (or wait for the end of the month) :D

Hopefully things will be better soon for those that are having problems.

I've yet to have a navigation problem at the SongFacts' house.

Or, w/a spouse...

Knock on *mouse.

*Wood

Someone take the Dr. Seuss books away from Marcus please.

:laughing:

They may do better to simply unplug my computer.

No one messes with my Seuss !!! How do you pronounce Seuss? Hmmm? . . .

Actually I was going to ask them to send them to me. I love Dr. Seuss, you can read them on a plane, you can read them in the rain, you can read them at the fair, you can read them anywhere.

Actually I was going to ask them to send them to me. I love Dr. Seuss, you can read them on a plane, you can read them in the rain, you can read them at the fair, you can read them anywhere.

On a chair?

Au contraire!

Never despair!!!

Until there is

No air . . .

End