This Darkness Is My Solice

Red Fish

your mom was filled with pain and suffering

I understand the humour in the riposte...my adolescent children use the same phrase all the time, and it can be very amusing when used in the correct context, unfortunately, it is also true. So, forgive me if I don't laugh this time.

:(

On a brighter note...written anything else we can tear the arse out of? Post it, post it.... :D

I think you have taken this all very well and in the spirit it was intended. I am impressed. You are far braver than I am. Mind you, to write like that, you have to be! :D

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It is perfectly clear to anyone with an ounce of sense that Namahage's intended choice of word was "solace", which he spelt incorrectly. Any attempt by anybody to suggest otherwise is merely wilful obfuscation.

On the subject of "soltice"; quite obviously, there is no such word, and this has been a particularly irrelevant, tangential digression. However, as Voltaire famously argued, "I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." If MuzikTyme wishes to persist in the mistaken belief that "soltice" is a synonym for "stand", on the strength of one, solitary, spurious and insubstantiable entry on the entire Interweb, who are we to deny him his idiosyncratic peccadillo? :P