Sign in to follow this  
Red Fish

What is a man?

I thought he was a zombie. I mean, what would anyone expect from someone rising from the dead?

Jesus was the son of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

(you can get a reward of $1 million if you can prove that that's not true)

Edited by Guest
typo

Sorry, Martin, but that was the most nonsensical post I have ever seen in this forum. And there have been a lot!

maybe it merely seems like the most nonsensical post, because you have no idea what I'm talking about?

;)

i want you all to know that youve hurt my feelings so i wont be posting in the creative writing section anymore until you people learn to like poetry

Namahage...rhymes with damage?

I've thrown hissy fits on here too and threatened to leave...but they've always been slightly, no; majorly, 'ironic' hissy fits. Your poem was rubbish. Accept it. Unless, of course you are having a bit of 'ironic' fun with us...in which case, it was brilliant!

Which means it was 'brilliant rubbish'....and, there's nothing wrong with that!

BF does it all the time.

:D :cool: :D

Not to disrespect your poetry or any kind of poetry Namahage, this is just a bunch of people that like to enjoy themselves. It sometimes happen we go offtopic and make a joke, but that doesn't mean we don't respect ;)

We don't respect rubbish...it's just hard to tell sometimes. You really do have to read and re-read, and think about stuff from time to time, just in case you are missing something.

I've re-read it a thousand times...and it's still rubbish.

But, I defend, to the death, the right to post rubbish on here...Lord knows, I've done it enough myself.

:D :cool:

Jx

i want you all to know that youve hurt my feelings so i wont be posting in the creative writing section anymore until you people learn to like poetry

Well then for the love of God, let's make sure we never learn to like poetry.