Sign in to follow this  
Farin

The Movie Quote Game

Okay, sweetie. Don't work too hard and have a wonderful day!

He was smiling... That's right. You know, that, that Luke smile of his.

He had it on his face right to the very end. Hell, if they didn't know it 'fore, they could tell right then that they weren't a-gonna beat him.

That ole Luke smile. Oh, Luke. He was some boy. Cool Hand Luke?

Hell, he was a natural-born world-shaker!

"Cool Hand Luke" ("Dragline" telling others about the Luke's last run from The Law.)

"Remark to this, Whittaker Walt. We must have boat. Even now may be too late. This is your island, I make your responsibility you help us get boat quickly, otherwise there is World War III, and everybody is blaming YOU!"

Edited by Guest

Empire Strikes Back !?

:jester: :laughing: :jester:

"Remark to this, Whittaker Walt. We must have boat. Even now may be too late. This is your island, I make your responsibility you help us get boat quickly, otherwise there is World War III, and everybody is blaming YOU!"

The Russians are Coming the Russians are Coming.

Good one Otokichi!

If you're part of a crew, nobody ever tells you that they're going to kill you, doesn't happen that way. There weren't any arguments or curses like in the movies. See, your murderers come with smiles, they come as your friends, the people who've cared for you all of your life. And they always seem to come at a time that you're at your weakest and most in need of their help.

That's Bela Lugosi as Dracula

"Dad reckons power lines are a reminder of man's ability to generate electricity."

LBBB

Whoops, I think I made that too hard, so here are some extra lines from the same film:

Dad reckons power lines are a reminder of man's ability to generate electricity.

That's going straight to the pool room !

Tell him he's dreamin' !

LBBB

"The Castle"

1: I'm getting pretty tired of you.

2.: I need food.

1: I don't care what you need. Look what you've done, you not only made a butcher out of me but you drove my girl away.

2: Shut up and bring on the food.

Since no one has added a quote recently I hope y'all won't mind if I add one:

"There he goes . . .

One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."