Farin

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^"Young Frankenstein"

"Good evening, Pagans. Don't forget your goat leggings."

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

I think that's from "Dragnet" (the movie, not the TV series).

"Thank you, Sarah, for your courage through the dark years. I can't help you with what you must soon face, except to say that the future is not set. You must be stronger than you imagine you can be. You must survive, or I will never exist."

Edited by Guest

The Terminator? I love that movie :D

"Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the cool, clear water - BAM. A f**kin' bullet rips off part of your head. Your brains are lying on the ground in little bloody pieces. Now I ask ya, would you give a f**k what kind of pants the S.O.B who shot you was wearing?"

The Terminator? I love that movie :D

"Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the cool, clear water - BAM. A f**kin' bullet rips off part of your head. Your brains are lying on the ground in little bloody pieces. Now I ask ya, would you give a f**k what kind of pants the S.O.B who shot you was wearing?"

Ok, here's a hint:

I bought a suit. You seen it. Now it's covered in mud. This town doesn't have a one hour cleaner so I had to buy a new suit, except the only store you could buy a new suit in has got the flu. Got that? The whole store got the flu so I had to get this in a second hand store. So it's either wear the leather jacket which I know you hate, or this. So I wore this ridiculous thing for you.