The Movie Quote Game

Farin

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, sweetie. Don't work too hard and have a wonderful day!

He was smiling... That's right. You know, that, that Luke smile of his.

He had it on his face right to the very end. Hell, if they didn't know it 'fore, they could tell right then that they weren't a-gonna beat him.

That ole Luke smile. Oh, Luke. He was some boy. Cool Hand Luke?

Hell, he was a natural-born world-shaker!

"Cool Hand Luke" ("Dragline" telling others about the Luke's last run from The Law.)

"Remark to this, Whittaker Walt. We must have boat. Even now may be too late. This is your island, I make your responsibility you help us get boat quickly, otherwise there is World War III, and everybody is blaming YOU!"

Edited by Guest

Empire Strikes Back !?

:jester: :laughing: :jester:

"Remark to this, Whittaker Walt. We must have boat. Even now may be too late. This is your island, I make your responsibility you help us get boat quickly, otherwise there is World War III, and everybody is blaming YOU!"

The Russians are Coming the Russians are Coming.

Good one Otokichi!

If you're part of a crew, nobody ever tells you that they're going to kill you, doesn't happen that way. There weren't any arguments or curses like in the movies. See, your murderers come with smiles, they come as your friends, the people who've cared for you all of your life. And they always seem to come at a time that you're at your weakest and most in need of their help.

• 3 weeks later...

That's Bela Lugosi as Dracula

"Dad reckons power lines are a reminder of man's ability to generate electricity."

LBBB

Whoops, I think I made that too hard, so here are some extra lines from the same film:

Dad reckons power lines are a reminder of man's ability to generate electricity.

That's going straight to the pool room !

Tell him he's dreamin' !

LBBB

• 3 weeks later...