Top 10 Most Irritating Pop Stars

RonJonSurfer

McCartney Is 'Most Irritating Star'

Beatles legend Sir Paul McCartney has been named the most irritating pop star of all time, by a new online poll.

The rocker was judged to be even more annoying than James Blunt, Lily Allen and Robbie Williams - who he beat to the top of the Musicmagpie.com survey.

Site spokesman Craig Dawson says, "It's easy for musicians to get very irritating very quickly. Macca has driven people up the wall with his 'holier than thou' approach to his divorce, two-fingered peace gesture and penchant for wearing trainers with suits."

The top ten 'most irritating stars' is as follows:

1: SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY

2: JAMES BLUNT

3: LILY ALLEN

4: ROBBIE WILLIAMS

5: AMY WINEHOUSE

6: BONO

7: SIR CLIFF RICHARD

8: PETE DOHERTY

9: JOSS STONE

10: CRAIG DAVID.

Copyright World Entertainment News Network 2008

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find those Barbie teen pop wonders much more irritating :/

and I didn't know Lily Allen and Joss Stone are so controversial... what's up with that?

Joss Stone was fine until she went to America to record her second album. She came back for the brits last year (I think) wearing a ridiculous dress, with a stupid mid-atlantic accent and was generally quite irritating. She had totally lost all her boho charm!

James Blunt should be no 1 though!

I think the supposed point is not that these people make irritating music, but that they are irritating people.

It is a suspiciously Anglocentric list. I'm pretty sure that other parts of the world have produced their fair share of irritating pop-stars, many of whom would make this lot look like mmere amateurs.

Sting is absent, so even given its Anglocentricity, this list lacks credibility.

My #1? Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice). They don't come much more irritating than that.

My #1? Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice). They don't come much more irritating than that.

I can name at least four that are more irritating...

Sporty Spice

Scary Spice

Posh Spice

and, of course, Phil Collins.

I'll leave the little blonde Spice out of this, because I think she's kinda hot and slutty....but still a little bit irritating.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: