In A Perfect World

Mike

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a perfect world there'd be churches?

Joe, shame on you. Didn't you see what Bedford Falls was like without the life of George Bailey?

I don't want to see a world without churches, I hope I'm long gone before that day!

I'd be somewhere where the water was deep, turquoise, had unlimited air fills, visibility for miles, water temperature in the mid-80's, and an abundance of sea-life. grloru7oh9.jpgqueenangelfishag0.jpgimg1097mi2.jpgfairybasslet34br5.jpg

turtle2rh5.jpg

And all you guys there to share the experience.

Joe, shame on you. Didn't you see what Bedford Falls was like without the life of George Bailey?

I don't want to see a world without churches, I hope I'm long gone before that day!

I think I understand Joe. If the world were perfect, there would be no need for churches.

I mean, will there be specific structures called churches in Heaven? In my imaginings, God might not see the need for that. The surrounding perfection would be enough cathedral.

I think I understand Joe. If the world were perfect, there would be no need for churches.

I mean, will there be specific structures called churches in Heaven? In my imaginings, God might not see the need for that. The surrounding perfection would be enough cathedral.

The division created by churches? Ok, now I see the post a different way. Ok.

In a perfect world I'd graduate from high school tomorrow instead of having to bear one more month of the banality.

In a perfect world I wouldn't have been born into a family that has a history of depression on both sides, thus making me a ticking time bomb.

In a perfect world she'd feel the same way about me as I feel about her.

In a perfect world everyone would be bored out of their minds. Isn't that what life's about? Dealing with imperfections in each other and the world? Trying to make it a little bit better? Chiz... if the world was perfect, what would there be to live for? :P

I saw God ridin' on an uptown train

I said, "Don't you have better things to do?"

and he said, "If I did my job what would you complain about? So I let it go to hell, now I have something to do. I let it go to hell, does that sound familiar to you?"