Name This Guy

Carl

I know I'm wrong but the bass player looks like Bruce Springsteen's old flame...

I thought that too...

How was the concert? I saw him many times and never been deceived... :thumbsup: except for one time he was supposed to be onstage at 9pm and he showed up at 2am... :P yet the concert was very good.

It was pretty funny watching Eric Burdon perform 50 feet from a moon bouncer. This was at the Daffodil Festival in Meriden, CT, where there's a lot of carnival stuff going on.

He still has that ridiculous voice, but you can tell he's performed these songs a few too many times. He packed in a surprising amount of Rock Star poses, including lots of variations on fist-in-the-air. Considering he was playing a free show in bumbledork, CT, I'd say it was a very satisfying experience, and he did more than he had to. The organizers of this thing do an amazing job.

Time has really not been kind to Eric . How in the hell did you ever get that , Edna ?! :cool: :thumbsup: Now he's singing something called ' King Sized Jones ' on his MySpace page, along with that sad sounding ' give me work' spiel of text that a lot of old artists seem to do now on their sites ... :P