The Personal Top Tens

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be making my list at work, while I´m bored cause there´s nothing to do and I can´t use the computer to do something usefull (like posting...)because I´d be fired... :cool:

(nor that I don´t want to be fired, but that´s another story)

Count me in.

Though I do have a further concern: 50 seems like a lot of tracks to nominate and from which to choose. If we are to provide links to audio/video clips for all of our nominations, that will be way too time-consuming for both nominator and voters to wade through.

A few weeks ago I considered posting on a thread called "Scroll With It", which invites us to make a list of tracks by each of our 30 favourite artists. I got as far as choosing approximately 30 artists and potential choice track for each, but because I decided it would only be worthwhile if I provided youtube links, it's still just "something in the pipeline", for who knows how long?

Count me in.

Though I do have a further concern: 50 seems like a lot of tracks to nominate and from which to choose. If we are to provide links to audio/video clips for all of our nominations, that will be way too time-consuming for both nominator and voters to wade through.

A few weeks ago I considered posting on a thread called "Scroll With It", which invites us to make a list of tracks by each of our 30 favourite artists. I got as far as choosing approximately 30 artistsand potential choice track fotr each, but because I decided it would only be worthwhile if I provided youtube links, it's still just "something in the pipeline", for who knows how long?

b-f, I know that for me, I'd like to post the songs, so that people can hear them (ohh, what a chance to get your songs heard!!). Somewhere up there Radhi had suggested using Project Playlist to do just that, rather than youtubes, etc. A great idea, I thought. So your idea is as well. :)

You realize we all go through approx. 50 songs (give or take a few) each week anyway?

b-f, I know that for me, I'd like to post the songs, so that people can hear them (ohh, what a chance to get your songs heard!!). Somewhere up there Radhi had suggested using Project Playlist to do just that, rather than youtubes, etc. A great idea, I thought. So your idea is as well. :)

You realize we all go through approx. 50 songs (give or take a few) each week anyway?

oh, project playlists are a good idea :)

if you don't want to to become a member there, just find someone from here who is, I don't think that there's a maximum number of playlists one can have :)

Edited by Guest