The Personal Top Tens

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eek! It's not that hard folks ...

You can pull those songs from memory, or, if your brain doesn't function well enough to just come up with 50 off the top of your head, go back and look at what you nominated ... OR if your brain still doesn't want to function that much, WE can do it for you (not as much fun, maybe).

This list can be compiled by the SFer on their own or the TTT (Top Ten Team) can pick out their last fifty unique nominations in the regular tens ... Suggestions to improve the concept are welcome.

Any chance the T3 could supply me a list of all my nominations, so as I could winnow the mass for 50 faves? My brain might function much more better in that mode.

In any case, you can count me in this folly.

Q. How do the Personal Top Tens Work?

There is no winner with this one. It is mainly to show each participants personal taste in music. The only winner will be the most chosen song from each individuals list. We all win.

The music is chosen from whatever each of us like. Be it from our top ten nominations and winners or anyone's top ten winners. Or, we can choose the songs from our on personal library.

Any genre, any year, any artist, anything goes. Dosen't matter if everyone here chooses the same songs on their list because it's what you like. So, if you choose the same song as someone else it just means your not the only one that likes that song.

So, how'd I do? Do I win the prize? :D

^ What she said. :grin:

My question is are we all going to commit to voting every week? It's easy if a Songfactor has songs that everyone knows and loves, but what if a gal (or guy) has a list fraught with Ready for the World and Leo Sayer and Justin Timberlake and Goo Goo Dolls songs? Can all you hard donkeyed musical snobs handle such dreck? I think if you want to participate you have to promise to vote every week.

Edited by Guest
To clean up my filthy language.