Hot enough for ya?

MarcM

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not hot enough in NJ. Yesterday was the first true summer like day in along time. It was about 86 and not a cloud in the sky. I went down the shore..of course. Still, I'm a fan of 100+ heat and it isn't in the picture so far. We had a freak 100 degree day back in April...nothing since.

all I could think of when I read that, MC, was how much must YOUR a/c be running? I keep mine set at 80 and it's running constantly - it'll get the temp down to 80, then 5 minutes later it kicks on again to get the temp back down to 80. And I'm in the bottom/middle unit of a condo, where it's insulated both top and sides.

My bill's gonna be UGLY this month. I shudder to imagine what yours will look like... :crazy:

all I could think of when I read that, MC, was how much must YOUR a/c be running? I keep mine set at 80 and it's running constantly - it'll get the temp down to 80, then 5 minutes later it kicks on again to get the temp back down to 80. And I'm in the bottom/middle unit of a condo, where it's insulated both top and sides.

My bill's gonna be UGLY this month. I shudder to imagine what yours will look like... :crazy:

You know, I had no real idea what a condo is, and up until that post I imagined you to be living in a trailer without wheels :laughing: