Hot enough for ya?

MarcM

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is as hot as the fires of hell at 8:00 in the damn morning. I guess I am getting old because I feel like I'm complaining more than usual about the heat. I'll never live through the summer. Y'all please remember that when I die I want to be cremated, I want Jack Black to sing Dust in the Wind at my memorial service, and there should be frozen margaritas for everyone who attends. See you on the other side! :grin:

Since I just got back from Central Florida, I can tell you that it is hot as blazes down south!!!! I usually don't complain about the heat, 'cause here in Jersey we get it for maybe a month or so, and I like heat rather than cold, but to have that heat from May to October would be too much!

I feel for you, Peaches and everyone else in the blazing heat. We had a couple of steamy days up here, but I think it's going to be beautiful the rest of the week...hot, but not humid.

It is as hot as the fires of hell at 8:00 in the damn morning. I guess I am getting old because I feel like I'm complaining more than usual about the heat. I'll never live through the summer. Y'all please remember that when I die I want to be cremated, I want Jack Black to sing Dust in the Wind at my memorial service, and there should be frozen margaritas for everyone who attends. See you on the other side! :grin:

Is it hot enough for the natural rays of the sun to ignite you or will we still need the lighter fluid? Jack Black and the frozen margaritas go without saying.

• 1 year later...

This is the weather I've been waiting all summer for. It's finally the gorgeous 100 or so that I love, and it gets into the low 90s at night. It's perfect.

This summer was the hottest on record (I'm not making this up - it's a fact). We had record temps of 110++ for several weeks in a row. That's not happened before. One day it got up to 117. That's a full 117 degrees difference from New Year's Eve in Flagstaff when it was 17 below!!