• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really do love that episode, which probably gave many kids who would never have thought about it the idea to bootleg concerts. Rerun was just too hapless to get away with it.

As much as I would have loved to talk about it, Tom wasn't with the group when they did the show. :(

In Paul Simon's song "Me And Julio Down By The School Yard" I looked up the lyrics to the song and it says "See you , me and Julio down by the school yard"....When I heard the song today I never noticed the word "you" in that line.....Is he just singing it fast that I don't hear it?...

You'll have to take a trip to Wal-Mart to get it Peaches. I'm pretty sure they have an exclusive.

It turns out Gene Simmons is Metallica-like when it comes to downloading. Here's a recent quote:

"I'm not a fan of downloading for free. I don't believe in anything for free. The kids next door that we think are sweet and have freckled faces were never punished for stealing everything. You can literally point to a million people out of work - the truckers that truck the records to the stores, the stores themselves that used to hire people, the gasoline they used, the warehouses - an entire industry is wiped out because some college kid didn't want to pay for songs. And who's to blame? The record industry, for never having a repercussion."

• 2 weeks later...