Random Music Thoughts V

Mike

:doh: I like a lot of those songs! Also, I don't think the Black Eyed Peas are so bad. I see them as dance/club music, so I don't take them too seriously. Music to turn your brain off to and dance.

Different strokes for different folks.....

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've noticed there are quite a few musicians I like that are celebrating a birthday today, so I've decided to compile some videos to celebrate. In chronological order:

Edvard Grieg (if he was still alive)

Harry Nilsson (ditto)

Muff Winwood

Noddy Holder

Demis Roussos (Don't worry, it's not from his solo career). :P

Steve Walsh

Bif Naked

And a few others that I won't post videos for (ESPECIALLY not Russell Hitchcock from Air Supply). :doh: :P

a thread I just saw in another forum:

"If there would be such a thing as music without any lyrics - do you think anybody would listen to it?"

:doh: :laughing:

Clearly we're talking about a supreme intellect, here. That kind of stupid is actually scary - I can imagine this person getting confused when the sun sets and wondering who turned off the lights.

My co-worker asked me if I knew what song was on the B side of Seasons In The Sun...He said he use to have the 45, and couldn't remember what song it was, but he says to me "it was something about getting a bone, or having a bone in a bag????"...So of course my mind goes right to the gutter when I hear that.... :blush: :laughing:....

I told him I had no idea,(while still trying not to laugh too much) but now I'm gonna have to look that up!...So I looked it up for him and told him the name of the song was "Put The Bone In"....And wow, what an awful song that was...no wonder I never heard of it..... :crazy:

• 3 weeks later...