Neu!

Ombre Vivante

"Super"/"Super 16" clip

"Negativland"

"Hallogallo"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZbAWBElA6dA

With the recent passing of music genius, Klaus Dinger, I thought I'd bring a bit of his influence over to SongFacts. Only three albums as a band, which virally spreaded to the masses. Par example, Radiohead. At the time their Amnesiac album was released, the Neu! albums were reissued on cd with a little blurb from Thom Yorke as a selling point :cool: Listen to "Cuttooth." They didn't have to say it was an hommage. It is clearly heard in the music :headphones:

Rest In Peace, Klaus. He brought the gospel of music that rocked and will live on through his works and that of those who were influenced by them :cool:

like with most more progressive music, I can listen and enjoy single tracks without problem, but I seldom have the patience to listen to a whole album at once :P

your RIP comment had me confused, until I read that he died just a few weeks ago! I didn't hear anything about it :shocked: :crazy:

Klaus Dinger (* 24. March 1946; † 21. March 2008)

oh, and I like that you're starting posts about older bands that aren't very well known :thumbsup:

Edited by Guest