Whole lotta Rosie - AC/DC

Nat

Is there any way I could contact Lisa-Marie Garcia about your comment that was left on the "Whole lotta Rosie" songfacts page. I'm preparing a piece of artwork based on this song for the exhibition, the "Bon Scott Project" at Fremantle Arts Centre and would be extremely interested to see the photo that you have of your Aunt. Please make contact with the project's curator - Jasmin and she will take your number for me to contact you. Many thanks. http://www.fac.org.au/bon_scott_project.php

hey Nat, welcome to Songfacts :)

that's a tricky question you're asking, since to my knowledge we can't give out member's email addresses because of privacy reasons

I think it's best if you take the issue directly to our boss Carl

(either write him a PT, or a mail at feedback@songfacts.com)

Thx! I actually sent an email to that address before I posted the question and then read that the contact details aren't used for any purpose (eg spam etc). So I thought that it may be possible that Lisa-Marie might post on the forum? Long shot perhaps but I'd love to see this photo if the story is legit!

Oh and thanx for the welcome!!! :D

Edited by Guest

I question the validity of Lisa Marie's claim. I've a recording of Bon (BBC Sessions?) and seconds prior to the song, he states "This one is about the biggest, fattest woman in Tasmania. A Tasmanian Devil... 'Called "Whole Lot Of Rosie" "

Yep, Bon was drunk one night, (pretty rare state for Bon) and he met a large woman, she was the better than any "babe" he had ever been with (and he had been with some hot women) she "rocked his socks off" and this blew his mind, so much, so much that he was inspired to start writing down words to describe his escapades with "Rosie".