Meaning of Stairway to heaven

juggie1588

I have both, Mac and PC... I found it really hard to download music on mac... in fact, I never could, I don´t know how to use properly I Tunes... on the other side, I´ve done it on PC and it seems to work fine... But that´s true, MacIntosh is said to be protected from viruses and personally I still didn´t have trouble about it (knock on wood...)... but as it is a working tool, I´d rather not to take chances...

i have a mac and i use this thing called limewire, i downloaded it from www.download.com. im pretty sure its not legal, but the way i think about it, i can sample and if i like , i buy!

That looks good... What mac do you have, Rachel? Mine is 9.1, I tried to download the X but somehow I couldn´t... and I did it with a mac expert, but anyways, thanks for the site, I will try to see if I can download it tonight... Anyway my husband has also a PC and he´s downloading music, so I guess it must have something to do with the fact that my mac is an old version...

Rachel, that looks good... I´ve just tried with that site you told me and seems it works... I´ll be trying to download that program tonight (my hubby says "you´ve got the PC already, you don´t have enuf with mac os 9.1?"...) Anyway, I´ll tell you about the results... :thumbsup: :happybanana: :happybanana: