Then And Now

Trav

So an album just popped into my head, and it was an album I really liked, but I can hardly remember much of it.

What I remember is a black and white (maybe) cover, it was a picture of a bunch of kids hanging out i think. The artists were Queen, The WHo, Pink Floyd, something like that, but it was my brother's and he also liked The Offspring and stuff so I'm not sure :/

Anything else I can say is that it's definetly more then a few years old, and it was called The ____, Now and Then, or something like that.

Does anybody have any idea what the album is?

I thought of Fleetwood Mac... then immediatly discarded that one, it was totally wrong. So, I've checked at allmusic.com.

The Who released an album (a compilation) of that title in 2007, so that probably isn't it, though the cover is a sort of sepia toned. However there have been several bands that have released albums with that title.

Here's the link: allmusic.com .... albums titled Then and Now. You can sort of scroll over them and see the album covers as well, so you don't have to click on each one.

Shoot, it goes back to the default mainpage. You'll have to search "albums" from there. It may be no help at all. :P

Edited by Guest

I found a compilation called "Pure Hits Now and Then" that has "various artists" (not original artists). It's not Te Who or Queen, but the songs are all over the map. Is this what you were looking for?

Songlist:

1. Black Horse And The Cherry Tree

2. Notorious

3. Hips Don't Lie

4. Made For Lovin' You

5. Get Back

6. Message In A Bottle

7. Get Together

8. Rock The Casbah

9. Say Say Say

10. Stars Are Blind

11. I'm Your Man

12. Put A Little Love On Me

sorry I took awhile to respond, but I wasmistaken-it was The Who, Meaty Beaty Big And Bouncy. Thank you The Seeker. When I asked my brother he had no idea, but I had always loved that album a long time ago :) Thanks, everyone.