• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

found this collection of reciepts on a website:

1. Bacon Stuffed Waffles

2. Chicken Fried Bacon

3. Bacon-Crumble Apple Pie

4. Bacon Explosion: The BBQ Sausage

5. Bacon Cupcakes

6. Bacon Cheese Roll (aka "If I Die A Bacon-Related Death, I'd Like It To Be Because Of This")

7. Bacon Ice Cream

8. Apple bacon coffeecake

9. Bacon Chocolate

10. Bacon Mayo

11. Candied Bacon Martini

have fun in trying that at home, and tell us how you liked it... if your heart survives it that is :D

You're going to impress the wife with Maulls? :laughing: I dunno about that. If you wanted to though, you could. Get yourself a nice pork roast, brown it with lots of garlic, and toss it in the slow cooker. When it's nice & tender, pull it apart, put it back into the cooker, add the Maulls, let it simmer again, and you'll have great pulled pork sandwiches. Make a nice salad, and voila.

You're going to impress the wife with Maulls? :laughing: I dunno about that. If you wanted to though, you could. Get yourself a nice pork roast, brown it with lots of garlic, and toss it in the slow cooker. When it's nice & tender, pull it apart, put it back into the cooker, add the Maulls, let it simmer again, and you'll have great pulled pork sandwiches. Make a nice salad, and voila.

Thanks , Lucky - but I'll save that one . The pork roasts are frozen solid at the market and I've gotta get started soon .