Sign in to follow this  
Mike

What's the last thing you bought?

Doggie treats smell nice and meaty but I never tried them. I think they'd be wasted on me - probably taste better to the dog.

They actually taste terrible.

They mix all the great tastes that just don't go together. But my dog doesn't seem to care.

Just bought a pair of tix for the LA Phil at the Walt Disney Concert Hall :beatnik: Now, if I could only see about getting into their restaurant without having to make a reservation... I mean, if I were to make a reservation, they better be good seats away from server and diner traffic :cool:

Oh, yeah, and a friend of mine broke my illusions when he told me to stop buying so much cheap clothes from Kohls. Instead, he suggested buying one or two expensive outfits. He's right. Chicks notice that stuff... I didn't feel so debonair all of the sudden.

If I dressed only for chicks I'd be in the poor-house, quick; alongside Foghorn Leghorn w/his bandages...

I'm living proof that it's not all about chicks or being chic...but rather, the roost and the coupes within.

You must be a bit under the weather , Muzik . NO ONE apologises to ME , unless they're ill, distracted, or have just had a successful lobotomy . Are you OK ? :)