What's the last thing you bought?

Mike

It doesn't have to be music related, but most of my purchases seem to be.

I just bought a retro-style Def Leppard t-shirt. I have a huge collection of vintage rock t's I've had to replace them because some have seemingly "shrunk" over the years. ??? I know. Sucks.

I just bought a pair of jeans but might not keep them, I'm a bit conflicted because my regular size was massive for some reason so I asked for the smaller size and they only had two sizes down and I'm worried they might be too tight.... although a bit psyched as I've never worn such a small size before (women's vanity.....)

I just bought a pair of jeans but might not keep them, I'm a bit conflicted because my regular size was massive for some reason so I asked for the smaller size and they only had two sizes down and I'm worried they might be too tight.... although a bit psyched as I've never worn such a small size before (women's vanity.....)

It's not just womyn's vanity. I recently bought about 400 USD worth of shirts and slacks.

^ No , most don't . We're usually just slightly amused to be wearing something new as opposed to old and familiar .

A 2002 VW Polo : just picked her up today . A sweet ride and good on gas . Farin , I've decided to hold YOU personally responsible in some way if it f**ks up ! :shades: :laughing:

I haven't been out shopping for anything besides necessities in a few weeks, but last time I indulged, I bought myself a sweater, a couple of necklaces and a purse. It was all purchased with gift cards and Christmas money, though, so I didn't have to put out a dime of my own!

A Giants Super Bowl Championship T-Shirt for hubby.....right after I bought his shirt, I saw a pink NY Mets David Wright T-shirt....they only had one left and it was my size too!....but I didn't have enough money left....an evil thought crossed my mind to buy it instead of hubby's }:| but nahhh I didn't do it...see how thoughtful I am?.... :angel:

I thought all security doors were heavy-duty.

Weeeelllll... there were those that were 250, and those that were 550... I think it has something to do with the pounds of pressure per square inch it would take to break it down or something.

But overall, they are rather heavy duty. And just plain heavy.