What's the last thing you bought?

Mike

i got really hot wearing trainers so i bought a pair of keds-like shoes, they were the cheapest I could find. It just makes me laugh because wearing them takes me back 15 years, I can't believe I've reached the age when fashion from my childhood has because in again!

i got really hot wearing trainers so i bought a pair of keds-like shoes, they were the cheapest I could find. It just makes me laugh because wearing them takes me back 15 years, I can't believe I've reached the age when fashion from my childhood has because in again!

Coverse are very trendy too now... and everything that was trendy in the sixties and seventies. Fashion always comes back to a couple of decades ago...

converse never really stopped being trendy, I think there was a period about 10 years ago when you didn't see that many people wearing them but then since 7-8 years ago they released all they new colours and designs and they just became a bit more fun! Although I do remember customising my black ones when I was 12 by dipping them in chlorine and turning them brownish- my mom wasn't very happy!

In the '60's all of us wore Converse's Chuck Taylor All Star low black sneakers. Especially athletes. To wear anything else just wasn't cool.

Back then they cost a few dollars more than regular sneaks. They were about $7.00.

Ahh, sweet nostalgia.