What's the last thing you bought?

Mike

You have lost weight almondo, congrats! The weight has been falling off me too, if you are unable to eat - it's the natural reaction :grin: Gone down 2 sizes so I am more than happy!

Last thing I bought was the Burning Crusade. I, sadly, am a WoW geek and this was an exciting expansion pack to waste my lunch hours away :thumbsup:

You have lost weight almondo, congrats! The weight has been falling off me too, if you are unable to eat - it's the natural reaction :grin: Gone down 2 sizes so I am more than happy!

Last thing I bought was the Burning Crusade. I, sadly, am a WoW geek and this was an exciting expansion pack to waste my lunch hours away :thumbsup:

This is cause for celebration: pistachio almond ice cream on me! :cool:

The last thing(s) I bought were a bunch of movies and cds, and a spicy shrimp burrito :cool:

wow, I went down one size too... :P I am not eating much lately. We´re going to be a bunch of skinny songfactors... :P