Artistfacts

Mike

A better lay-out... more interesting features. We've got a This Week's Feature Song... how about one artist per week on the Artistfacts site? Or per month if we'd run out of ineresting artists too soon.

Maybe a feature to show how some artists are linked... I;m not sure what that'd be like or how it would work, but it'd be interesting to read about how some artists are much more closely connected than you'd think.

And I don't know if this is fit for artistfacts, or if it's feasible for SF at all, but I've always liked these quotes databases. The downside of course is that something like that would mean a whole lot of work... verifying, collecting, organising... it'd take a long time. And just starting out with one or two quotes per artist wouldn't be particularly impressive.

I like the quotes idea. We already have some code that can rotate quotes, so it's a matter of putting the database together. We could start a thread and I could compile once we get enough.

As for design, I don't have any great ideas, but I'm open to suggestions. I might throw it out to some design people and see what they come up with. Artistfacts definitely needs a new look.

• 3 weeks later...