Songfactors' Choice: Suggestion Box

Lucky

On 3/23/2008 at 4:24 AM, edna said:

Top Covers... better or more famous than the originals...

On 3/24/2008 at 12:10 PM, Lucky said:

I love this idea! I've wanted to this since we began. I also love the idea of live albums, and acoustic albums.

On 3/24/2008 at 12:49 PM, _Laurie_ said:

How about a rock biography acoustic solo live concept album?????? :jester:

I'm just being silly, sorry carry on...must be the margaritas I had today... :P

On 3/23/2008 at 9:13 PM, Viaene said:

are there that much acoustic albums?

cover albums?

I understand The Songfactors' Choice is for albums and the Songfactors' top 10 is for song?

or am I mistaken? :P

On 3/23/2008 at 4:24 AM, edna said:

Top Covers... better or more famous than the originals...

That would be interesting, I've heard quite a few covers that are better than the original 

On 3/24/2008 at 12:49 PM, _Laurie_ said:

How about a rock biography acoustic solo live concept album?????? :jester:

I'm just being silly, sorry carry on...must be the margaritas I had today... :P

On 3/23/2008 at 3:31 AM, Lucky said:

Here's the place to give us your suggestions for topics and themes, as well as other suggestions, so they don't get lost in the shuffle. :)

With our last two lists, Songfactors' Choice has really gained popularity. So far we've done:

• Best Soundtracks
  • Christmas Wish List
  • Holiday Special
  • The Very Best of 2007
  • Women Gone Wild!
  • Distinctive Debuts

We need ideas for universal themes, to encourage the great participation we've been getting. Obviously, the more popular the topic, the more nominations (such as the last two lists) we get, which is the whole point.

Which leads to the suggestion of lists of 10, rather than 5. It's great idea... as long as we have the participation to support it. So we have suggestion #1, which is under serious advisement. :)

Give us whatcha got! ;)

Sound tracks is a good  one ; I'd definitely be voting Muriels Wedding; a daggy but a goodie. Love ABBA 

On 3/23/2008 at 3:42 AM, Lucky said:

Here's a couple of topic suggestions to start that discussion off:

Talk amongst yourselves. ;)

Could  listen to Warren Ellis all day and night, and Nick on Piano 

On 3/23/2008 at 3:42 AM, Lucky said:

Here's a couple of topic suggestions to start that discussion off:

Talk amongst yourselves. ;)

3 minutes ago, Ange said:

Could  listen to Warren Ellis all day and night, and Nick on Piano 

On 3/24/2008 at 4:41 AM, Lea said:

I don't know how well this will go over but we could try some Country Western, Folk, Blues etc. I think it may also give some of us exposure to something new and that's never a bad thing :D.

That is of course unless SF is strictly a rock music site but I never really got that impression.

On 3/24/2008 at 4:41 AM, Lea said:

I don't know how well this will go over but we could try some Country Western, Folk, Blues etc. I think it may also give some of us exposure to something new and that's never a bad thing :D.

That is of course unless SF is strictly a rock music site but I never really got that impression.

I'm not a huge fan but I  have to admit I LOOOOOVE Reba McIntyre and definitely Shania Twain 😊

Here's the place to give us your suggestions for topics and themes, as well as other suggestions, so they don't get lost in the shuffle. :)

With our last two lists, Songfactors' Choice has really gained popularity. So far we've done:

• Best Soundtracks
  • Christmas Wish List
  • Holiday Special
  • The Very Best of 2007
  • Women Gone Wild!
  • Distinctive Debuts

We need ideas for universal themes, to encourage the great participation we've been getting. Obviously, the more popular the topic, the more nominations (such as the last two lists) we get, which is the whole point.

Which leads to the suggestion of lists of 10, rather than 5. It's great idea... as long as we have the participation to support it. So we have suggestion #1, which is under serious advisement. :)

Give us whatcha got! ;)

• Best Soundtracks
  • Christmas Wish List
  • Holiday Special
  • The Very Best of 2007
  • Women Gone Wild!
  • Distinctive Debuts

Give us whatcha got! ;)

Seriously I have been up all night, I'm REALLY  engrossed in all this new found Knowledge... So yes it will be me that gets confused, lack of  sleep so I'm apologising in advance