Songfactors' Choice: Suggestion Box

Lucky

Good... :cool: I don't care about the order...

I -again- only think that if we make a best of 2000 why not make the same with the other decades?

Chicos, that's fine, I know what you mean and you know what I mean. Let's do those best ofs. I love you and I want to keep on playing with you.

And Radhi, next time you yell at me I'm gonna dress like Dr. Freud and get into your dreams... :shades:

Why? :confused: Have you no thought for your safety? :stars:

Anyhoo, YOU said 'but not this decade' to which I said 'YES this decade' or 'yes THIS decade' or something WHICH IS WHAT SEEMS TO BE HAPPENING and you're perfectly happy with it now, I'm confused :confused: :stars:

• 7 months later...

So ..... what? Do we move forward with the next decade (the '70's), or do you all want to mix it up with another topic inbetween? I'm fine with going ahead in order of the decades, but what do y'all want to do?

it depends on the topic at hand, but I think moving on would be a good idea as well. I'm 50/50 on the subject.

Also the Ultimate 10s can be started at any time, and I don't want them to interfere with this one, but will start them at the best time.

• 1 month later...

Top 10 Beatles songs

and another one for the Stones

I had thought about doing this in the regular tens forum, using the songs that already made the list as the nominations and just having people pick their 10 favorites from that, but I don't know if there'd be enough interest in that.

We've got to get through the decades tens, 80's & 90's first ... and as far as artist specific songs I had that idea on a list of possible themes for the new Top Ten (if & when we are up & running), but if you wanted to do the really big ones here ( like Beatles & Stones), I guess we could do them here instead, those are fairly significant to say the least. That's part of the idea for this forum, for the topic to be significant enough to be up on the main page for a month, and also to be less about songs than about albums, and/or other related music themes. We have done songs a few times in the past though.