Worst Best Singers

TheLizard

Me too. It's one thing having a three...or is it four? octave voice...maybe even five...I dunno, but don't demonstrate it every time...less is definitely more sometimes and more is always less when it comes to vocal pyrotechnics. Whitney does it too....

Just sing the sodding song, why don't they?

:D

I'm probably not gonna make a ton of friends saying this, but I think a lot of times Jim Morrison's voice could be pretty plain and generic. Not all of the time, mind you, but sometimes he just sounds bland to me.

Let the crucifiction begin.

Obviously I disagree, but I'll defend to the death the right for you to be wrong. :cool:

Me too. It's one thing having a three...or is it four? octave voice...maybe even five...I dunno, but don't demonstrate it every time...less is definitely more sometimes and more is always less when it comes to vocal pyrotechnics. Whitney does it too....

Just sing the sodding song, why don't they?

:D

The worst is when someone like that tries to sing the national anthem.

Joe Jackson, especially his more recent material. In the peak years of his career (late '70s/early-mid '80s) Jackson had a distinctive baritone, but as he got older his singing voice grew harsher and higher in pitch. On his 2003 "comeback" album Volume 4, I could barely recognize the man - it was as though some other guy was singing a bunch of songs that Jackson wrote (thankfully his songwriting was still recognizable and sharp as ever).

Edited by Guest