The Songfactor's Choice: Distinctive Debuts

Elvish

WELCOME TO THE SONGFACTOR'S CHOICE: Distinctive Debuts!

*ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO PARTICIPATE * Please join us, and share your knowledge and your love of the thing that keeps SONGFACTS the community we all know and love. MUSIC ! The basic guidelines are simple....

* The Songfactors' Music of Choice will be decided by your nominations and votes. For each edition we'll ask that you nominate 1 OR 2 selections that meet the guidelines for that edition.

* With each nomination, we'll ask that you give us a review, a few thoughts or just a description of how your selection makes you feel. No one is being graded on their writing here. What we want is for you to share your knowledge and feelings about the music you love.

* Each edition will about 3 weeks. At the end of that time, we'll ask you to vote. You know how that works! These lists will number 5, so we'll ask that you compile your list of 5 choices for the final Songfactor's Music of Choice. We will tally them, just like The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten, 1 through 5. At the close of voting, we will have our Songfactors' Music of Choice.

* Be as creative with this as you'd like. We want to encourage an exchange of thoughts, so this will be a place to learn about and enjoy the nominations, as well as the final choices. The guidelines will change with each edition.

....So, Welcome To.....

THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE: DISTINCTIVE DEBUTS!

**For this month, we want to know, which artist or group had fabulous first albums? Who, in your opinion, had a monster hit right out of the gate? Be creative! A side note: There are no restrictions to this, as far as years, genres, etc. Have fun! ;)

PLEASE, GIVE US YOUR NOMINATIONS NOW!

Edited by Guest
unstick

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this theme!

mygeneration2zo1.jpg

[big]My Generation -- The Who[/big]

1. Out in the Street

2. I Don't Mind (James Brown)

3. The Good's Gone

4. La-La-La-Lies

5. Much Too Much

6. My Generation

7. The Kids Are Alright

8. Please, Please, Please (Brown/John Terry)

9. It's Not True

10. I'm a Man (McDaniel)

11. A Legal Matter

12. The Ox (Townshend/Moon/Entwistle/Hopkins)

My Generation was released in 1965, and spawned four singles... you may guess which song went to #5 on the charts. ;) While there's a few covers on there as well, most of the songs were written by Pete Townshend. Most of them aren't particularly well-known songs, but there are still some of my favourites on this album... The Good's Gone, Much Too Much and Circles, which could then only be found on the US edition.

My Generation is still very rooted in American rock'n'roll and R'n'B, and even though the band themselves didn't like it very much, I think it paints quite an accurate picture of the early Who, especially since their next album, A Quick One, was already very far removed from their primary influences and from what they used to play.

I like wiki's description of those songs:

My Generation

""My Generation" is a raw, aggressive number that presaged the heavy metal and punk rock movements." And then of course it's got that famous line.

The Kids Are Alright

""The Kids Are Alright" is a more sophisticated pop number, with chiming guitars, three-part harmonies, and a lilting vocal melody, though still retaining the driving rhythm of other Who songs of the period. Along with other early Who numbers like "I Can't Explain" and "So Sad About Us", it is considered an important forerunner of the "power pop" movement."

I would like to nominate the following two...

"The Cars" - The Cars (1978)

(absolute brilliance from start to finish)

1. "Good Times Roll"

2. "My Best Friend's Girl"

3. "Just What I Needed"

4. "I'm in Touch With Your World"

5. "Don't Cha Stop"

6. "You're All I've Got Tonight"

7. "Bye Bye Love"

8. "Moving in Stereo"

9. "All Mixed Up"

"Pretenders" - Pretenders (1980)

(give special attention to tracks 1,4,6,7,8,12, and a pretty cool instrumental #5)

1. "Precious"

2. "The Phone Call"

3. "Up the Neck"

4. "Tattooed Love Boys"

5. "Space Invader"

6. "The Wait"

7. "Stop Your Sobbing"

8. "Kid"

9. "Private Life"

10. "Brass in Pocket (I'm Special)"

11. "Lovers of Today"

12. "Mystery Achievement"

:afro: :afro: :afro: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

7314jo6uz8.jpg

Ten ~ Pearl Jam (1991)

1. "Once" – 3:51

2. "Even Flow" – 4:53

3. "Alive" – 5:40

4. "Why Go" – 3:19

5. "Black" – 5:43

6. "Jeremy" – 5:18

7. "Oceans" – 2:41

8. "Porch" – 3:30

9. "Garden" – 4:58

10. "Deep" – 4:18

11. "Release" – 9:04

* Contains the hidden track "Master/Slave"

Do I really have to explain that choice? ;) Ten was and remains one of the defining albums of the first half of the 90s. Hard Rock riffs with Vedder's deep lyrics, which address topics like homelessness (Even Flow), gun violence (Jeremy), a girl in a mental hospital (Why Go) and with Alive and Once two songs from Vedder's "Mamasan" trilogy about the difficult relationship between a mother and a son (who later becomes a mass murderer), the third song "Footsteps" is the B-Side to Jeremy.

Initially Ten wasn't much of a commercial success, it only entered the Billboard Charts in 1992 - but then it stayed in them for two years, spawned three hit singles (Alive, Even Flow and Jeremy) and even Black - a song they felt was too personal to release it as a single - went to #3 in the Mainstream Rock Charts...

as I read in some review: Nirvana's Nevermind may have brought Grunge and Alternative Rock into the spotlight, but without Ten it wouldn't have stayed there for so long

:rockon:

The Doors

1. "Break on Through (To the Other Side)"

2. "Soul Kitchen"

3. "The Crystal Ship"

4. "Twentieth Century Fox"

5. "Alabama Song (Whisky Bar)" (Bertolt Brecht, Kurt Weill)

6. "Light My Fire"

7. "Back Door Man" (Willie Dixon)

8. "I Looked at You"

9. "End of the Night"

10. "Take It as It Comes"

11. "The End"

Not only one of the best debuts, but one of the best albums ever.

Van Halen

Van_halen_album_cover.jpg

1. "Runnin' With the Devil"

2. "Eruption"

3. "You Really Got Me" (Ray Davies)

* (originally performed and recorded by the Kinks)

4. "Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love"

5. "I'm the One"

6. "Jamie's Cryin'"

7. "Atomic Punk"

8. "Feel Your Love Tonight"

9. "Little Dreamer"

10. "Ice Cream Man" (John Brim)

11. "On Fire"

:rockon:

Crosy, Stills, & Nash 1969

Crosbystillsandnash.jpg

1-"Suite: Judy Blue Eyes" (Stills) – 7:25

2-"Marrakesh Express" (Nash) – 2:39

3-"Guinnevere" (Crosby) – 4:40

4-"You Don't Have to Cry" (Stills) – 2:45

5-"Pre-Road Downs" (Nash) – 3:01

6-"Wooden Ships" (Crosby, Stills, Paul Kantner (uncredited)) – 5:29

7-"Lady of the Island" (Nash) – 2:39

8-"Helplessly Hoping" (Stills) – 2:41

9-"Long Time Gone" (Crosby) – 4:17

10-"49 Bye-Byes" (Stills) – 5:16

This album came to mind as soon as I saw the thread. Talk about a debut album that just blew you away. David Crosby, Stephen Stills, and Gram Nash a perfect blend of talent and amazing harmonies taking them to superstar status.

This album would appeal to just about everyone. There was a unique blend of rock, folk, blues, and some jazz. You would find something on this album to enjoy, if not the whole album as I did, wanting to listen to it over and over again.

Each one...Crosby, Stills, and Nash putting into the album their creative strengths. And it blended perfectly. With songs like "Helplessly Hoping" giving me chills, still to this day.

This album was just the beginning of one of the best groups of the late 60's and 70's. They hit it right off the bat in 1969 with this album. It gave singer/songwriters a well deserved place with critics and fans alike and paved the way for more to follow in the 70's.

I have to say this is the best debut album of classic rock history.

0071b340dca00ac917518010__AA240__L.jpg

Taken from Wikipedia:

In 1978, Dire Straits recorded their first album, Dire Straits (so called due to the financial condition the members were living in at the time), at Basing Street studios (now known as 'Sarm West') near Portobello Road in West London for £12,500. During the initial U.K. release on Vertigo Records, a division of Phonogram, the album had little promotion and was not well received. However, the U.K. album came to the attention of Karin Berg, an assistant in the artists and repertoire (A&R) department of Warner Bros. Records in New York City. She felt it was the kind of music that audiences were hungry for, but only one person in her department agreed at first. "Other people didn't hear it." "The act was doing poorly in the U.K., and the record wasn't getting air play." After the album was released in the U.S. by Warner Bros. it caught on quickly and sold over 1 million copies. Later, when re-released as a single, "Sultans of Swing" became a surprise UK chart hit, making the top 10, and went on to become a very popular live song which was regularly played throughout the band's career. The first album eventually went top ten in every European country.

"Sultans of Swing", which at first broke a US Top Five in early 1979 (being a hit a full five months after the album was released there) and then raised up to #8 in the British charts. It was remastered and released with the rest of the Dire Straits catalogue in 1996 for most of the world outside the U.S. and on September 19, 2000 in the United States. The cover image is taken from a painting by Chuck Loyola.

Country band Highway 101 later covered "Setting Me Up", taking it to the top ten on the U.S. country singles charts in 1990.

Full-time band members – 1977–1980

Mark Knopfler - lead guitar, lead vocals

David Knopfler - rhythm guitar, keyboards, backing vocals

John Illsley - bass guitar, backing vocals

Pick Withers - drums, percussion

1978 Dire Straits #5 UK (BPI:) 2x Platinum ; #2 US (RIAA:) 2x Platinum

Track listing: All songs written by Mark Knopfler.

" Down To The Waterline "

" Water Of Love "

"Setting Me Up"

" Six Blade Knife "

" Southbound Again "

" Sultans of Swing "

" In The Gallery "

" Wild West End "

" Lions "

The original version of the album contained a slightly shorter version of "Sultans of Swing", omitting the last seconds of the guitar solo at the end of the song, but the full-length version was included on the remastered edition of the album.

I tried to add a link for Setting Me Up but I just can't find one :puppyeyes:

Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin (1969)

"Good Times Bad Times" (Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, John Bonham) – 2:46

"Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" (Robert Plant, Page, Anne Bredon) – 6:41

"You Shook Me" (Willie Dixon, J. B. Lenoir) – 6:28

"Dazed and Confused" (Page) – 6:26

"Your Time Is Gonna Come" (Page, Jones) – 4:34

"Black Mountain Side" (Page) – 2:14

"Communication Breakdown" (Page, Jones, Bonham) – 2:27

"I Can't Quit You Baby" (Dixon) – 4:42

"How Many More Times" (Page, Jones, Bonham) – 8:28 (listed as 3:30 on record sleeve deliberately by Jimmy Page in order to trick radio stations into playing the song.)

"Led Zeppelin i was pretty much unlike anything else. The arrangements were more sculpted than those of Cream or Jimi Hendrix, and the musicianship wasn't cumbersome like Iron Butterfly's or bombastic like Vanilla Fudge's. The closest comparisons might be to MC5 or the Stooges—both from Michigan—yet neither had the polish or prowess of Led Zeppelin, nor did Led Zeppelin have the political, social or die-hard sensibility of those landmark bands. What they did have, though, was the potential for a mass audience." ~Wikipedia

lynyrd_skynyrd_pronounced_album_cov.jpg

LYNYRD SKYNYRD

(pronounced leh-nerd skin-nerd)

From allmusic.com:

The Allman Brothers came first, but Lynyrd Skynyrd epitomized Southern rock. The Allmans were exceptionally gifted musicians, as much bluesmen as rockers. Skynyrd was nothing but rockers, and they were Southern rockers to the bone. This didn't just mean that they were rednecks, but that they brought it all together — the blues, country, garage rock, Southern poetry — in a way that sounded more like the South than even the Allmans. And a large portion of that derives from their hard, lean edge, which was nowhere more apparent than on their debut album, Pronounced Leh-Nerd Skin-Nerd. Produced by Al Kooper, there are few records that sound this raw and uncompromising, especially records by debut bands. Then again, few bands sound this confident and fully formed with their first record. Perhaps the record is stronger because it's only eight songs, so there isn't a wasted moment, but that doesn't discount the sheer strength of each song. Consider the opening juxtaposition of the rollicking "I Ain't the One" with the heartbreaking "Tuesday's Gone." Two songs couldn't be more opposed, yet Skynyrd sounds equally convincing on both. If that's all the record did, it would still be fondly regarded, but it wouldn't have been influential. The genius of Skynyrd is that they un-self-consciously blended album-oriented hard rock, blues, country, and garage rock, turning it all into a distinctive sound that sounds familiar but thoroughly unique. On top of that, there's the highly individual voice of Ronnie Van Zant, a songwriter who isn't afraid to be nakedly sentimental, spin tales of the South, or to twist macho conventions with humor. And, lest we forget, while he does this, the band rocks like a motherf*cker. It's the birth of a great band that birthed an entire genre with this album.

1. I Ain't the One

2. Tuesday's Gone

3. Gimme Three Steps

4. Simple Man

5. Things Goin' On

6. Mississippi Kid

7. Poison Whiskey

8. Free Bird

:rockon: PLAY FREE BIRD, MAN !! :rockon:

GunsnRosesAppetiteforDestructionalbumcov

Track Listing

1 "Welcome to the Jungle"

2 "It's So Easy"

3 "Nightrain"

4 "Out ta Get Me"

5 "Mr. Brownstone"

6 "Paradise City"

7 "My Michelle"

8 "Think About You"

9 "Sweet Child o' Mine"

10 "You're Crazy"

11 "Anything Goes"

12 "Rocket Queen"

This debut sat upon the top ten charts and many of the songs were also among the top ten singles.

Before they all grew egos too big for each other, the original line-up of Guns N' Roses could really make some cool head-bangin' tunes!

200px-Acdc_high_voltage_international_al

Track listing

1 "It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll)"

2 "Rock 'n' Roll Singer"

3 "The Jack"

4 "Live Wire"

5 "T.N.T."

6 "Can I Sit Next to You Girl"

7 "Little Lover"

8 "She's Got Balls"

9 "High Voltage"

Just about every single one of these songs were played during a world tour 5 years ago. Considering the number of tunes AC/DC has to choose from to play on stage to please the crowd... 'nuff said. Awesome album! :thumbsup: :rockon: :bow:

B000009B6E.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I thought this was a great album. From the first song to the last, Procol Harum defines the sound that made them stand out among other bands of their era (in my mind at least). They way they present Bach-esque chord progressions in a raw, nautical sounding style, to me, is perfect. Like The Doors, or the Chili Peppers, this is a band that has their own very distinct sound. Their signature piano and organ parts never get old, and still sounds great in later albums like Salty Dog and Grand Hotel. I think my favorite track on this particular record might be Repent Walpurgis.

And of course their biggest hit (in the US at least) just happens to be the first track on this first album. Pretty cool that right off the bat they struck gold. I guess I have to include a tracklisting too?

This is the record that I have, but according to Wikipedia, the UK version replaced Whiter Shade with a song called Good Captain Clark. Und in Deutschland, it was replaced with quite possibly my favorite PH song, Homburg. Here's the US tracklisting:

1. "A Whiter Shade of Pale"

2. "She Wandered Through the Garden Fence"

3. "Something Following Me"

4. "Mabel"

5. "Cerdes (Outside the Gates Of)"

6. "A Christmas Camel"

7. "Conquistador"

8. "Kaleidoscope"

9. "Salad Days (Are Here Again)"

10. "Repent Walpurgis"

Are You Experienced? - Jimi Hendrix Experience-1967

AreyouexpUK.jpg

[smaller]Original cover of Are You Experienced[/smaller]

Video

If you can just get your mind together

Uh-then come on across to me

Well hold hands and then well watch the sunrise

From the bottom of the sea

But first, are you experienced?

Uh-have you ever been experienced-uh?

Well, I have

(well) I know, I know, youll probably scream and cry

That your little world wont let you go

But who in your measly little world, (-uh)

Are you tryin to prove to that youre

Made out of gold and-uh, cant be sold

So-uh, are you experienced?

Have you ever been experienced? (-uh)

Well, I have

Uh, let me prove it to you, yeah

Trumpets and violins I can-uh, hear in the distance

I think theyre callin our name

Maybe now you cant hear them,

But you will, ha-ha, if you just

Take hold of my hand

Ohhh, but are you experienced?

Have you ever been experienced?

Are You Experienced is the debut album by Jimi Hendrix Experience. Released in 1967, it was the first LP on the new Track Records label. The album highlighted Jimi Hendrix's R&B based, psychedelic, feedback-laden electric guitar playing, with an imaginative song writing style and launched him as a major new International star and later fame in the USA and Canada.

The album is also known as Are You Experienced?, which Barclay Records of France used for their original 1967 release and subsequent re-releases. Although all other covers of the album list the title without the question mark. Also, some tracklists of the album display the title track with a question mark.

51EG24CYDRL__AA240_.jpg

[smaller]United States cover[/smaller]

It was only after the band's show-stealing performance at the Monterey Pop Festival in June of that year that his USA & Canada label Reprise Records prepared the album for release, but with some significant changes. The UK cover, admittedly, was not sensational, so a more psychedelic design was devised by innovative photographer Karl Ferris (whose group portraits appeared on all three 'Experience' US album covers). Secondly, and more crucially, "Red House", "Can You See Me" and "Remember" were all removed - in order to make way for the three UK hit singles, with the running order being shuffled in the process. This time the running order was selected by Hendrix himself, but "Red House" was excluded from the album against his wishes. He was told that "America does not like the blues". This selection of tracks was also remixed into stereo. In August, the US version of Are You Experienced saw issue in both the original mono mix and the new stereo mix and became a strong and enduring seller. Indeed, Jimi's own follow-up, Axis: Bold as Love, out that December in the UK, had to be detained for six weeks due to his debut's stellar sales (and it still wouldn't reach its peak of #5 until October 1968).

Foxy Lady

Manic Depression

Red House [not on USA compilation]

3rd Stone From The Sun

Fire

Are You Experienced

Hey Joe [uSA only]

Purple Haze [uSA only]

The Wind Cries Mary [uSA only]

Edited by Guest
changed font

42513772vj5.png

"In The Court of The Crimson King" - King Crimson

Talk of a debut album... :bow:

Some info from wikipedia:

is the 1969 debut album by the British progressive rock group King Crimson. The album reached #3 on the British charts. It continues to be a classic and has been a tremendous influence on other artists. The album is certified gold in the United States.

The album generally considered by many the launching point of progressive rock where blues-oriented rock is completely abandoned in favour of more jazz and European symphonic elements incorporated.The Who's Pete Townshend was quoted as calling the album "an uncanny masterpiece"

and about the cover...

Barry Godber (1946–1970), an artist and computer programmer, painted the album cover. Godber died in February 1970 of a heart attack, shortly after the album's release. It would be his only painting, and is now owned by Robert Fripp, wo says:

“ He was a friend of Peter Sinfield. Peter brought this painting in and the band loved it. The face on the outside is the Schizoid Man, and on the inside it's the Crimson King. If you cover the smiling face, the eyes reveal an incredible sadness. What can one add? It reflects the music

"21st Century Schizoid Man"

"I Talk To The Wind"/"Epitaph"

"Moonchild"

rmbf5.jpg

"Horses"

Patti Smith

Debut album by Patti Smith. Released in 1975, Novembre.Produced by John Cale.

Tracks:

Side one

1. "Gloria:" "In Excelsis Deo" (Smith)

"Gloria (version)" (Van Morrison)

2. "Redondo Beach" (Smith, Richard Sohl, Lenny Kaye)

3. "Birdland" (Smith, Sohl, Kaye, Ivan Kral) –

4. "Free Money" (Smith, Kaye)

Side two

1. "Kimberly" (Smith, Allen Lanier, Kral)

2. "Break It Up" (Smith, Tom Verlaine)

3. "Land:"

"Horses" (Smith)

"Land of a Thousand Dances" (Chris Kenner)

"La Mer(de)" (Smith)

4. "Elegie" (Smith, Lanier)

All these people were involved:

Patti Smith – vocals, guitar

Lenny Kaye – guitar, bass, vocals

Jay Dee Daugherty – drums, consultant

Ivan Kral – bass, guitar, vocals

Richard Sohl – keyboards

Additional personnel

Allen Lanier – production, guitar, keyboards

Bernie Kirsh – engineering, mastering

Bob Gruen – photography

Bob Heimall – design

Bob Irwin – mastering

Bob Ludwig – mastering

Chuck Krall – photography

Danny Fields – photography

Edie Baskin – photography

Frank d'Augusta – assistant engineer

Richard Aaron – photography

Robert Mapplethorpe – photography

Sherri Whitmarsh – design

Tom Verlaine – guitar

Vic Anesini – mastering

"Gloria-In Exelcis deo"

"Free Money"

"Kimberly"

from wiki:

While Horses's commercial success was modest – it peaked at #47 on the U.S. Pop Albums chart – its impact has been far greater.

Smith has been called an early pioneer of punk rock. All Music Guide's William Ruhlman said that it "isn't hard to make the case for Patti Smith as a punk rock progenitor based on Horses... Michael Stipe bought the album as a high school student and says it "tore my limbs off and put them back on in a whole different order." Morrissey and Johnny Marr shared an appreciation for the record, and one of their early compositions for The Smiths, "The Hand that Rocks the Cradle", is a reworking of "Kimberly." ...

Horses frequently appears on lists of the greatest rock albums. In 2003, the album was ranked number 44 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time. Mojo Magazine named the album the 10th greatest of all time in 1995.

bad_co01.jpg

Track listing

"Can't Get Enough" (Ralphs) – 4:15

"Rock Steady" (Rodgers) – 3:46

"Ready for Love" (Ralphs) – 5:02

"Don't Let Me Down" (Ralphs/Rodgers) – 4:22

"Bad Company" (Kirke/Rodgers) – 4:50

"The Way I Choose" (Rodgers) – 5:05

"Movin' On" (Ralphs) – 3:21

"Seagull" (Ralphs/Rodgers) – 4:06

From Wiki:

Singer Paul Rodgers was so enamored of the film Bad Company that he chose to name his band after it.[1] The film was also purportedly the inspiration for the band's eponymous album and breakthrough single.

The 1974 debut album Bad Company was an international hit, with the group considered one of the 1970s' first supergroups. Bad Company consisted of four seasoned musicians: two former members of Free, singer Paul Rodgers and drummer Simon Kirke; former Mott the Hoople guitarist Mick Ralphs; and King Crimson's bassist Boz Burrell. The group was managed by Peter Grant, who also managed Led Zeppelin at the time and would manage Bad Company until 1982. The album peaked at #1 on Billboard's Pop Albums chart (North America) and included two singles that reached the top 20 charts, "Can't Get Enough" at #5 in 1974 and "Movin' On" at #19 in early 1975.

I'm not good on this review stuff...just wanted to say I love, love, love this album.....I think I've nominated this album for something else too, can't remember.....but anyways, vote for it, it rocks!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Can't Get Enough

Rock Steady

Bad Company

aerosmith.jpg

Track listing

All songs written by Steven Tyler, except where noted.

Side One

"Make It" – 3:45

"Somebody" (Tyler, Steven Emspack) – 3:45

"Dream On" – 4:28

"One Way Street" – 7:12

Side Two

"Mama Kin" – 4:25

"Write Me" – 4:11

"Movin' Out" (Tyler, Joe Perry) – 5:03

"Walkin' the Dog" (Rufus Thomas) – 3:12

Dream On, Mama Kin, Walkin' the Dog,.....

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Ok, I just got the chance to listen to all the vid links I posted last night (DH was here so I could only hear bits and pieces last night) some of the vids are to great. I don't even want to know what was going on at the end of the "In The Gallery" vid. The album version is also much better in my opinion. I think you can get the idea of the music tho and most of you are familiar with it anyway I'm sure. :D

I'll check the Hendrix one's next. I hope their ok. I think they will be better because most of them are just vids with still pics.

not sure how to work the image-hosting site thing, so no pic right now...

b00005qk3901lzzzzzzztv8.jpg

Script For A Jester's Tear

Marillion

1. Script For A Jester's Tear

2. He Knows You Know

3. The Web

4. Garden Party

5. Chelsea Monday

6. Forgotten Sons

This album is pretty depressed, but you couldn't ask for a better debut. This concept album has amazing lyrics and countless hooks. It's one of the most emotional pieces of music I've ever heard, and it also has one of my favourite album covers (you can see it in the video).

Script For A Jester's Tear

Edited by Guest
added picture