Iran's President: "No One Likes Americans"

Ken

From www.cnn.com

This from a guy who says the Holocaust never happened...

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, heading home after a two-day visit to Iraq, again touted his country's closer relations with Iraq and reiterated his criticism of the United States.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and his Iraqi counterpart Jalal Talabini pictured in Baghdad Monday

"No one likes them," Ahmadinejad told reporters prior to returning to Iran, referring to the predominantly U.S. makeup of coalition forces in Iraq.

"We believe that the forces which crossed oceans and thousands of kilometers to come to this region should leave this region and hand over the affairs to the peoples and government of this region," Ahmadinejad said.

His visit follows trips to Iran last year by top officials of Iraq's Shiite-led government, which has been fostering a closer relationship with predominantly Shiite Iran since the Saddam Hussein regime was toppled by U.S.-led forces in 2003.

His visit was greeted warmly by Iraq's Shiite Muslim leaders, whose links to Iran predate the overthrow of Hussein.

Ahmadinejad met with Iraqi President Nuri al-Maliki, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, other politicians, clerics, tribal leaders and academics.

At the same time, many Sunni Muslims inIraq who dislike the Iranian regime demonstrated against his visit. Watch as Iraqis protest the visit »

In a news briefing on Monday, Ahmadinejad said the two countries, which fought an eight-year war in the 1980s, had signed memorandums of understanding, such as economic and border agreements, and would sign many more.

On Sunday, Ahmadinejad announced plans to link Iran's electrical grid with neighboring Iraq. The two countries have already signed a deal to construct cross-border pipelines. indianelecticalfi1.jpg

Ahmabigdickwad should check his own global popularity poll....

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No one likes them," Ahmadinejad told reporters prior to returning to Iran, referring to the predominantly U.S. makeup of coalition forces in Iraq.

hE IS PROBABLY NOT TOO FAR OFF. wE ARE NOT VERY POPULAR IN MOST OF THE REST OF THE WORLD.

Nah-nah-nah-nah nah-nah nah-nah-nah

Jonny's in America

no tax at the wheel

Ah-ah-ah-ah ah-ah ah-ah-ah

Nobody needs anyone

They don't even just pretend

Ah-ah-ah-ah ah-ah ah-ah-ah

Jonny's in America

I'm afraid of Americans

I'm afraid of the world

I'm afraid I can't help it

I'm afraid I can't

I'm afraid of Americans

I'm afraid of the world

I'm afraid I can't

I'm afraid of Americans

Jonny's in America

Jonny wants a brain

Jonny wants to suck on a Coke

Jonny wants a woman

Jonny wants to think of a joke

Jonny's in America

I'm afraid of Americans

I'm afraid of the world

I'm afraid I can't

I'm afraid of Americans

I'm afraid of the world

I'm afraid I can't

I'm afraid of Americans

Jonny's in America

Jonny looks up at the stars

Jonny combs his hair

And Jonny wants pussy and cars

Johnny's in America, Nah-nah-nah-nah nah-nah nah-nah-nah

Jonny's in America, Nah-nah-nah-nah nah-nah nah-nah-nah

I'm afraid of Americans

I'm afraid of the world

I'm afraid I can't

I'm afraid of Americans

I'm afraid of the world

I'm afraid I can't

I'm afraid of Americans

God is an American

God is an American

I'm afraid of Americans

I'm afraid of the world

I'm afraid I can't

I'm afraid of Americans

I'm afraid of the world

I'm afraid I can't

Yeah, I'm afraid of Americans

I'm afraid of the words

I'm afraid I can't

I'm afraid of Americans

God is an American

God is an American

God is an American, Nah-nah-nah-nah nah-nah nah-nah-nah

On June 5th, 1973, Canadian radio commentator Byron MacGregor wrote the following on you Americans. I've had people tell me it is a suck-up thing to bring it up in the presence of Americans. They can take a flying **** at a rolling doughnut. I live in a border town, surrounded by the 'States. Got Ohio on one side of me, Michigan on the other. Got great friends in both and have been treated awesome every time I go over. So when you guys get tired of being slammed by other nations for being American, think of this and continue to be proud....

The Americans

Gordon Sinclair

The United States dollar took another pounding on German, French and British exchanges this morning, hitting the lowest point ever known in West Germany. It has declined there by 41% since 1971 and this Canadian thinks it is time to speak up for the Americans as the most generous and possibly the least-appreciated people in all the world.

As long as sixty years ago, when I first started to read newspapers, I read of floods on the Yellow River and the Yangtse. Well, Who rushed in with men and money to help? The Americans did, that's who.

They have helped control floods on the Nile, the Amazon, the Ganges and the Niger. Today, the rich bottom land of the Mississippi is under water and no foreign land has sent a dollar to help. Germany, Japan and, to a lesser extent, Britain and Italy, were lifted out of the debris of war by the Americans who poured in billions of dollars and forgave other billions in debts. None of those countries is today paying even the interest on its remaining debts to the United States.

When the franc was in danger of collapsing in 1956, it was the Americans who propped it up and their reward was to be insulted and swindled on the streets of Paris. And I was there. I saw that.

When distant cities are hit by earthquakes, it is the United States that hurries into help... Managua Nicaragua is one of the most recent examples. So far this spring, 59 American communities have been flattened by tornadoes. Nobody has helped.

The Marshall Plan... the Truman Policy... all pumped billions upon billions of dollars into discouraged countries. And now, newspapers in those countries are writing about the decadent war-mongering Americans.

I'd like to see one of those countries that is gloating over the erosion of the United States dollar build its own airplanes.

Come on... let's hear it! Does any other country in the world have a plane to equal the Boeing Jumbo Jet, the Lockheed Tristar or the Douglas 10? If so, why don't they fly them? Why do all international lines except Russia fly American planes? Why does no other land on earth even consider putting a man or a woman on the moon?

You talk about Japanese technocracy and you get radios. You talk about German technocracy and you get automobiles. You talk about American technocracy and you find men on the moon, not once, but several times ... and safely home again. You talk about scandals and the Americans put theirs right in the store window for everybody to look at. Even the draft dodgers are not pursued and hounded. They are right here on our streets in Toronto, most of them... unless they are breaking Canadian laws... are getting American dollars from Ma and Pa at home to spend here.

When the Americans get out of this bind... as they will... who could blame them if they said 'the hell with the rest of the world'. Let someone else buy the bonds, let someone else build or repair foreign dams or design foreign buildings that won't shake apart in earthquakes.

When the railways of France, Germany and India were breaking down through age, it was the Americans who rebuilt them. When the Pennsylvania Railroad and the New York Central went broke, nobody loaned them an old caboose. Both of them are still broke. I can name to you 5,000 times when the Americans raced to the help of other people in trouble.

Can you name to me even one time when someone else raced to the Americans in trouble? I don't think there was outside help even during the San Francisco earthquake.

Our neighbours have faced it alone and I am one Canadian who is damned tired of hearing them kicked around. They will come out of this thing with their flag high. And when they do, they are entitled to thumb their noses at the lands that are gloating over their present troubles.

I hope Canada is not one of these. But there are many smug, self-righteous Canadians. And finally, the American Red Cross was told at its 48th Annual meeting in New Orleans this morning that it was broke.

This year's disasters... with the year less than half-over... has taken it all and nobody... but nobody... has helped.

The Americans

I can only speak for myself, I don't care if anyone like Americans for one thing. For another, I don't see a long line of countries trying to get on the Iranian prez's Christmas card list these days neither.

I like to see womens faces in public, I don't think ANY God would make a face and not want it scene. I think the religious fanatics of this world are cranked up a little too tight these days,...all of them. Iran and Iraq have always been trouble makers of the middle east in my lifetime. The US needs a weapons/military test area, anyone have any BETTER suggestions? My point exactly.

That's all I gotta say, for now.

He obviously has not been to the west coast before.

How could anyone not love us?

Seriously, I was just in California, when the Beach Boys wrote "I wish they all could be California girls" ...they weren't kidding! WOW!!

"We believe that the forces which crossed oceans and thousands of kilometers to come to this region should leave this region and hand over the affairs to the peoples and government of this region," Ahmadinejad said.

He appears to have been referring specifically to the predominantly-American occupying coalition forces, rather than to Americans per se.

Americans, or their close friends, shouldn't take such a remark personally. Forces of military occupation are seldom popular amongst the natives of the occupied territory. (see Northern Ireland)

I don't think that people from other countries hate ALL Americans. They just hate the bullying, push you around and tell-you-what-to-do government. The US is seen by many as a country who think they are better than everyone else until they speak to an american. Then they realize that the people aren't like the people who represent the country.