Alan Parson Project

Sweet Jane 61

Believe it or not there isn't much snow at all at the north pole. It's too cold to snow. Only about 1/2 of the Northern Territories and Alaska gets alot of snow. The further north you go, the colder it gets. There is less wind and snow. My dad (who has worked way up north on many occasions) says he was working in a small town and they only had an inch of snow.

It was the end January! The townspeople were complaining about the amount of snow! :laughing:

As for Will, he did make it sound like an 80's flashback program. There was some 70's of course, but not nearly as much as you play! :grin:

Well Jim we got enough here for us and your area too. Tired of snow and ice and winter! :P

And no worries about shifting off the topic, I was part of it also and those it bothers, well they can just go and read another topic. As you said we only shifted slightly not pounding out a ton of posts off subject.

As for AP, when I played it last week in my show I had a couple of listeners call in and say that was cool, that they listened to AP as teenagers. Always good to flashback to being a teen! :cool:

I love The Alan Parsons Project. I have all the band's albums from Tales Of Mystery & Imagination (my co-favourite along with Turn Of A Friendly Card) to Gaudi. I like the fact that they used several different vocalists (including Eric Woolfson). Ian Bairnson is a great guitarist and, from what I've read, a pretty fair motorcycle mechanic and rider.