The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #102

Lucky

WELCOME TO THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN #102! :headphones:

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our Top Ten is! :)

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

* Nominate two songs that haven't made the Ten before (please click to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens.

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations List and post them here. Points are allotted, 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them. What could be simpler? :)

PLEASE LET US HAVE YOUR NEW NOMINATIONS NOW ! :thumbsup:

:headphones:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Gonna Take A Miracle-The Royalettes 1965

This song is a soul classic and was a monster hit later covered by many artists like Deniece Williams, Laura Nyro, etc. It was written by Teddy Randazzo who wrote many hits for Little Anthony and the Imperials. This song sounds like it may have been written for Little Anthony doesn't it? I wanted you to see the group performing so I'm sorry for the lip-synch.

I'd Like To Get To Know You-Spanky And Our Gang 1968

Check out the svelte and lovely Elaine "Spanky" McFarlane in the video. She was never skinny but this was long before she ballooned to well over 250 lbs. Great voice! They had several big hits like Sunday Will Never Be The Same, Lazy Day, Making Every Minute Count and more. Spanky later toured with The Mamas And Papas as she replaced the late Mama Cass.