Sign in to follow this  
RonJonSurfer

AskMen.com "Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2008"

What a waste of time. Those girls aren't desirable in the least to me. I don't care for Halle Berry either, just for the record, so it just seemed like one long lipstick and eyeliner ad to me. :doh:

What a boring bunch of women. If I'm going to "desire" a celebrity, it's going to be somebody interesting, like, say, Meg White or Helena Bonham Carter. :googly:

D'you know what? I so nearly said, "How on earth can such a list omit Helena Bonham-Carter?"

Dita Van Teese: one would, were it not for the knowledge that Marilyn Manson had been there before.

Oh, god! I think I threw up a little.

I can't think of anyone from nowadays. I could probably list 100 from way back, but nuthin' recent. I think my last desirable woman was Christina Ricci from the Sleepy Hollow days.

What ever happened to curves? I must confess that I did not look at all 99 women, but those I did see, were not, IMO, particularly attractive. There were a few notable exceptions like Alicia Keys, Katherine Heigl, Maria Menounos and Kate Beckinsale. To each his own, I guess.

Have any of you seen the show on Lifetime called "How To Look Good Naked"...well it has women who aren't comfortable with their bodies and by the end of the show they are and realize they are beautiful. Yes they get a makeover, but no plastic surgery or anything like that is involved. Women just learning how to work with their bodies and become the beautiful woman they have always been inside.